A - Have you lived in another culture? Studies have discovered a U-curve of cultural adjustment with four phases:
- the honeymoon
- hostility
- humor
- feeling at home
Do these phases of cultural adjustment match your experience? Why or why not?
B - What is your daily routine? Could you change it easily? Why or why not?
I´ve never lived in another culture for more than 2 weeks.So,I think this period is very short for knowing if these four steeps are real.
ResponderEliminarBut the experiences of some of my friends stimulate to me to talk about this.
What I know is that nowadays, in a world more and more global,"adjusting to change" is most of the time a necessity and no an option.
This situation has brought about the changes have been seen as an hindrance.
For this reason,some people see it like an great opportunity and the others see it as a difficult situation.
This show us that everyone it´s very different in the same situation.So, It´s complicated say that everybody feels the same things at the same time because each person is very different and feels in a diferent way!.I don´t think that first you feel on a honeymoon,after you are holtility,etc.
I think that in every moment you feel a mix of emotions...really should be a lot!