martes, 2 de marzo de 2010

Answers to Workbook Unit 7

Unit 7
Lesson A
page 39 - 1A
  1. faint
  2. coughs
  3. sweating
  4. runny
  5. scratch
  6. shivers
  7. sneeze
  8. indigestion
  9. lightheaded
  10. exhausted

B

Noun: indigestion

Verb: faint, cough, sweat, scratch, shiver, sneeze

Adjective: runny, lightheaded, exhausted

page 39 - 2A

  • How are you today?
  • What seems to be the problem?
  • Is there anything else?
  • Do you have a fever?

page 40 - 3A

  1. adj.
  2. v.
  3. n.
  4. v.
  5. n.
  6. adj.
  7. v.
  8. v.
  9. n.
  10. n.

B

  1. I have a toothache. I have a cold. I have a fever.
  2. I feel dizzy. I feel sick. I feel exhausted.
  3. I can't stop sneezing. I can't stop shivering. I can't stop scratching.
  4. My foot hurts. My eye hurts. My head hurts.

Lesson B

page 41 - 1A

  1. bandage
  2. lozenge
  3. mouthwash
  4. lotion
  5. sleeping pills
  6. aspirin
  7. nasal spray
  8. cough syrup

B

  1. My teacher said to learn five new words every day.
  2. The doctor told Carlos to eat fruit and vegetables.
  3. Our boss told Jennie to finish the report by Friday.
  4. My mother said to call more often.
  5. The policeman told Dave not to drive so fast.

page 42 - 2A

  1. -
  2. x
  3. +
  4. -
  5. +
  6. -
  7. -
  8. +
  9. x
  10. +

B

  1. d
  2. e
  3. f
  4. a
  5. c
  6. b

page 43 - C

  1. sleep
  2. stop
  3. get
  4. Reduce
  5. have
  6. go
  7. do
  8. wake
  9. feel

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario