martes, 2 de febrero de 2010

Thanks for participating!!!

Thank you to Paloma, Rosa, Flor, Noe and Mario for participating in the blog. I hope everyone else will take a moment to make comments, share new vocabulary and expressions and find new ways to make this blog a good learning tool for all of us to share. So, don't be shy! You don't have to stand in front of the class and talk...you just have to sit in front of the computer and type!!!

Brian

6 comentarios:

  1. Hi! I´ve just started a new job. I don´t have a lot of time like when I was unemployed...Now my life is a little bit more sad and sleepy. But I´ll try to let some comment else...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi World!!, I'll try to write sometimes in the blog, I've a blog too, not in English... I write things that happen to me. If someone wants to read it, this is the link http://oligarquia.blogspot.com.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello... i´m more lose than Wally....(where is wally).....
    It´s the bad to take examen the last week.... but i will go to class tomorrow.Finally I'm going to dinner and to see a "season" ... in Spanish that I'm too tired to keep thinking, but yesterday and I saw a chapter of the vampires diaries in English hahaha.
    kisses and hugs

    ResponderEliminar
  4. What words or expressions did you learn from the Vampire Diaries, Paloma? Please share them with the rest of the group!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. many but by this morning which did not say, but I have many of the ALIAS season, pointed at my notebook ;)
    for example:
    ambush, is when you have a delator in your job, and he brings their partners to get you into a trap

    see you this afternoon!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. what´s happen with this?
    nobody write on the blog? uyuyuy... bad notes eh??? hahahha.
    i hope all of us have done homework ok?.
    well, i´m going to see one chapter of legend of the seeker...
    see you everyone, this afternoon!

    ResponderEliminar